Monday, January 31, 2011
Friday, January 28, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Monday, January 17, 2011
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Numbers 1:28 From the descendants of Issachar: All the men twenty years old or more who were able to serve in the army were listed by name, according to the records of their clans and families.
1 Chronicles 12:32 from Issachar, men who understood the times and knew what Israel should do—200 chiefs, with all their relatives under their command;
Sunday, January 2, 2011
- a servant of Christ Jesus,
- called to be an apostle,
- set apart for the gospel,
- Jesus Christ our Lord, through whom we received grace and apostleship to bring about obedience of faith for the sake of his name among all nations.
- I thank my God, through Jesus Christ, for all of you because your faith is proclaimed in all the world,
- God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel,
- I mention you always in my prayers,
- Asking that somehow by God's will, I may now at last succeed in coming to you,
- For I long to see you,
- I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you,
- I want you to know that I have often intended to come to you [but thus far have been prevented],
- I may reap some harvest among you as well as among the rest of the Gentiles,
- I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians,
- So I am eager to preach that gospel to you also who are in Rome,
- For I am not ashamed of the gospel...