After returning to Perth Oz, I preached here in the Lifeworx community which I loved. I postponed a trip to Brisbane to be with our dear friends Leon and Sonja Bowles to later in the month, so that I can spend 2 weeks putting in the fundamental shape to my book: "Replanting: The mistakes I made".
On Sunday afternoon I had the joy of ministering with M and Tom and Una, being asked by Mark T to empower them as leaders as they prepare to move the church from the suburbs to the center of Perth. It was a very special time. With the chats came great prophetic Holy SPirit moments. Fabulous.
Here are the 10 mindset changes I suggested that need to make in order to make the move truly kingdom impacting. Here is the summary:
- From a 1 dream / 1 DNA story to a collage of dreams as they all add their dreams to a bigger dream but still with 1 DNA,
- From 1 family essence to many family points around the city,
- From 1 locality / facility to several catalytic points around the city,
- From 1 suburb to 1 city with many suburbs,
- From largely 1 ethnicity to a multi-cultural community,
- From 1 preacher to many missionaries to the city,
- From 1 worship team and style to many worship teams with many styles and emphases,
- From ministering to a few to ministering to the multitude / pastoring the city,
- From 1 gathering point of growth to many growth points and centers,
- From 'everyone does everything' to 'everyone does one thing'.
Each a larger story with a great convo required...