Monday, April 22, 2013

Letter to 3CI and the Dyer family

To our dear friends at 3CI

Meryl and I so celebrate this day with all of you. We have such fond memories of the conversations we had with Ash and Nadine all those years ago, as the seed to plant was being formed in their hearts. Their passion and commitment to get your community off the ground was legendary. Now all these years later, you have held your course in spite of the many challenges, victories and uncertainties. Thank you for your endurance, patience and continued faith in Him who gave us all the gospel and who gave you your mandate. As I was praying for you today the Lord gave me this promise for you: Hosea 6:11 "For you also O Judah, a harvest is appointed, when I will restore the fortunes of my people." We are so delighted that these very dear friends of ours, Rory and Mel, have come to captain you into this next season. The Lord be with you as you savor the grace of his kindness.


To Rory and Mel

We are simply stoked as the Father gives you the most wonderful gift of loving this bride. You did such a remarkable job with Glenridge and now engage this community with your same profound ability to love, lead and catalyze people into their God stories. May the Father's grace reside on you and your family in a speedy adjustment to this new city and enjoy the richness of this next chapter of your adventure of faith. You are a global ministry but will love this bride with your remarkable affection. As the scripture says: " Remember the former things of old; for I am God and there is no other; I am God and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying; my council shall stand… I have spoken and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed and I will do it." Isaiah 46:9 - 11

To the Dyer children

It is never easy to adjust to a new church, a new city, new schools and a new adventures. Thank you for believing in your mom and dad's ability to hear and follow Jesus. There is a grace that Jesus will give you as you find him in all the new. Our lives are like a wonderful story that God writes. Every chapter has many faith  components that you will learn and see just how amazing God really is. You will grow to love this new part of your story - new friends and new surprises. We know because our children did. Loads of love, we are so proud of you all.

Much love and in our prayers

Chris and Meryl
Chris Wienand

No comments:

Post a Comment