Monday, April 29, 2013

Tina's healing

This is Tina's story...

I love it when God heals. It is so in his person. He is healing! No we don't get enough cool stories of healing, but we will not shift in our understanding of who he is, what he does and how he heals today...

Hi Chris, 
I want to share with you what God has been doing in me since you taught at Rock Harbor last and prayed for me. I am Tina who came to you Sunday morning for prayer as a 'woman with a bleeding problem'. I had gone to the Saturday night service and I felt the Spirit nudging me to go for prayer, but ignored it, but He was persistent all night and the next morning I knew I had to come back and have you pray for me. Without too many details; stray and random bleeding that I had been experiencing stopped that afternoon and everything has been working as it should these last two months. I have had these types of issues (no bleeding, too much bleeding, infertility) since I was 16....16 years...half my life. I often doubt that this normalcy will last, but then I hear His Spirit whisper 'healed'....a sweet promise of His loving kindness. Thank-you for your faithfulness to go and do and say as God directs you. Thank-you for your loving prayer.
~Tina

1 comment: