It is so good to be home. A very fruitful trip but looking forward to this next spiritual semester. Being away has delayed some q's about C2C. Here is one of the questions:
Someone asked me who would benefit from the C2C convo we are having in Oct at Rock Harbor here in Orange County...
Given the interactory nature of the time together, I suspect it will be very helpful for:
1. The lead pastor - the ministry will be very empowering for captaincy and collaboration,
2. The elders - who, in team, will be wrestling with the primary matters that do lie before us,
3. Those planters - who are either new to the journey or who are wanting this journey, getting them there will be very helpful [including their wives],
4. The worship catalysts - we will have a number of worshippers lead, which will provide some width in the area where the ancient and the prophetic meet,
5. The kingdom entrepreneur - who blurs the lines between church and the marketplace seeking to empower both.
Hope this helps...
Don't forget to get your team registered